The George Eastman Museum welcomes the opportunity to host professional photographers and their clients. We invest substantial resources each year to ensure that our museum and grounds are beautifully and historically maintained. The George Eastman Museum has become a popular backdrop for family, engagement, wedding, and senior photos. In order to work more cooperatively with photographers and aid in compliance of guidelines, we have refined our photography policy and created a new membership level for photographers who regularly utilize the George Eastman Museum grounds for photo shoots.
PHOTOGRAPHER MEMBERSHIP— $250 (annual dues)
Benefits of the Photographer membership include:
- Ability to schedule an unlimited number of photo shoots and mini sessions for the duration of the membership (Review scheduling, availability, and additional information in policy document.)
- Free museum admission for two adults and any children or grandchildren under the age of 18 living at the home of the member on every visit
- 2 museum guest passes and 2 Dryden Theatre film passes
- Discounts on Dryden Theatre tickets
- Discount admission to Garden Vibes concerts and other special events
- 10% discount in the Eastman Museum Store
- Subscription to member newsletter (published six times a year) and members-only e-news updates
- Invitations to members-only events including exhibition previews, behind-the-scenes tours, and more
- Free admission or special discounts to national photography museums through the Connections program
Have questions? For more information about membership, e-mail email@example.com or call (585) 327-4861.
For more about the museum’s photography guidelines, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (585) 327-4888.