George Eastman Society
George Eastman Society members provide essential annual unrestricted support for the museum that is critical to ensuring that we can offer diverse and compelling exhibitions and programs, retain a talented and dedicated staff, and continue our important work in the preservation of our world class photography, moving image, technology, and legacy collections. This group of our most generous donors and supporters helps to safeguard and promote the future of the George Eastman Museum year after year.
George Eastman Society Benefits
In thanks for the tremendous annual support, George Eastman Society members enjoy special access to museum programs and events and a suite of enhanced benefits:
- Free museum admission for up to six adults per visit (and children or grandchildren up to age 18)
- Free admission to regular Dryden Theatre screenings for up to four adults per visit, plus discount on additional tickets
- Ten museum guest passes and ten Dryden Theatre film passes to share with friends
- Four free tickets to summer concerts (when possible) and discounts to other special events
- 2-for-1 admission to the visiting artist lecture of your choice
- Invitations to exclusive George Eastman Society events, including annual holiday cocktail reception and behind-the-scenes events with curators and visiting artists
- Up to six additional guests at members' exhibition previews (per event)
- NEW! Reciprocal benefits to 1,000+ museums and other cultural institutions through NARM
- Opportunity to host private events at the museum
- Private tour of the historic mansion or the archive of your choice (by appointment)
- Recognition in the Annual Report
All members receive:
- 10% discount in the Museum Shop
- Subscription to bi-monthly museum bulletin and members-only e-news updates
- NEW! Annual Member Appreciation Week featuring special programs, deeper discounts, and giveaways
- Invitations to members-only events including exhibition previews, behind-the-scenes tours, virtual webinars, curator and artist talks, and more!
- Access to virtual library of past members-only program recordings
- Discounts on photography workshops
- Reciprocal benefits at national photography museums through the Connections program
George Eastman Society Membership Levels
Founder's Circle $1,000+
All of the enhanced membership benefits listed above.
Curator's Circle $2,500+
All Founder's Circle benefits, plus invitations to private dinners & receptions with visiting artists and a private gallery tour.
Director's Circle $5,000+
All Curator’s Circle benefits, plus special travel opportunities with the director and a curator.
Chairman's Circle $10,000+
All Director’s Circle benefits, plus invitation to the annual Chairman’s Circle reception.
For more information on the George Eastman Society, contact Katie Adams, Director of Annual Giving, at (585) 327-4833 or [email protected].
All George Eastman Society membership contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. See individual membership level pages for specific tax deductible amounts. Thank you for your generous support.