Plan Your Visit
Updated November 24, 2020: The museum is open; however, capacities are limited. Advance timed tickets are required for nonmembers.
We continue to monitor the NY State and Monroe County guidelines and zone restrictions for our area, and we will continue to update this page and our social media accounts with any announcements.
We are excited to welcome you back to the Eastman Museum! Find details below about tickets, health & safety, and more to help you plan your visit.
Visiting During the Holiday Season (through December 13)
Although some of our traditions may be a little different in 2020, the Eastman Museum is still bringing you many opportunities to celebrate the season with us.
Our annual displays will fill the museum with familiar cheer, and some new protocols will help ensure the health and safety of all our guests:
- Timed Ticketing for Nonmembers: To reduce crowds for health and safety, we’re implementing timed ticketing from November 6 through December 16.
- Nonmembers must reserve tickets in advance at eastman.org/tickets.
- Members and others receiving free admission (active-duty military, SNAP/EBT cardholders) do not need to reserve timed tickets. Just show your member card, military ID, or EBT/SNAP card at the Lipson Welcome Center when you arrive at the museum.
- For immediate assistance regarding admissions and ticketing, contact: (585) 327-4913
- For non-immediate questions, contact email@example.com.
- Auctions: See the gingerbread, wreaths, and trees in person and place your bids online! Use your own device at the museum or log on after your visit.
- Winning bidders must be able to pick up their gingerbread, wreaths, and tabletop trees from the museum in person. We cannot ship these items.
- Visit eastman.org/holidays for auctions and information.
- Open Thursday Evenings: The museum will be open until 8 p.m. on Thursdays during Sweet Creations, November 12 and 19, and December 3 and 10. (The museum is closed Thanksgiving Day.)
- Virtual 360 Mansion Tour: Not able to visit the museum for the holidays? See a virtual version of the historic mansion complete with holiday decorations, gingerbread creations, and decorative trees. (available beginning November 12).
TICKETS & ADMISSION
Advance tickets are required for nonmembers; click here for current pricing and to purchase tickets now.
HEALTH & SAFETY
Masks are required at all times for guests over two years old. Click here for more important information about our mask policy and what to expect during your visit.
Printed maps are currently not available; we suggest printing your own or viewing it online.
BRING YOUR OWN DEVICE
We encourage you to bring a phone or tablet with headphones to access our on-site tours and interactices at eastman.oncell.com.
Photography is encouraged! Share your adventure online using #EastmanMuseum.
Professional photographers: click here to learn more about our photo policies.