Plan Your Visit
The George Eastman Museum is undertaking a major construction project to relocate and redesign the main entrance. Thank you for your patience while we make these improvements.
For Visitors to the Museum through March 8
Openings & Closures
- Historic mansion is open. The mansion will be closed March 9–27 to accommodate construction.
- Exhibition galleries are open. Some construction noise may be heard within some of the main galleries.
- The Dryden Theatre is closed through June 3; reopens with The 6th Nitrate Picture Show, June 4–7.
- Museum Cafe is closed through June 3.
- Museum Store is closed through the end of the project. Visit our Pop-Up Shop at the Lipson Welcome Center for a selection of our products.
- Study centers are open to the public throughout closures; please contact the study center of interest to make an appointment.
For more on current and upcoming projects, visit our Restoration & Construction page.
Admission & Parking
- Admission is discounted while the historic mansion is closed; please see up to date rates below.
- Accessible parking is available near museum main entrance; use University Ave drive and follow signs to reserved spaces.
- No through traffic from the East Ave to the University Ave entrance.
A Visit to the George Eastman Museum
|Tuesday||10 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Thursday||10 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Sunday||11 a.m.–5 p.m.|
Closed Mondays, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.
|Through March 8||March 9–27||March 28–End of Project|
|Students (with ID)||$5||$3||$5|
|Youth (ages 5-17)||$5||$3||$5|
|Children (4 & under)||Free||Free||Free|
Share your photos with #eastmanmuseum.
For our complete photography policy, click here.