Plan Your Visit
We are excited to welcome you back to the Eastman Museum! In order to ensure all our guests have a safe and enjoyable experience, we have introduced some new guidelines and measures that prioritize the health and safety of our visitors and staff.
Not ready to visit onsite? Check out GEM at Home for activities, videos, tutorials and more relating to the museum’s collections, and tour the museum online using our Virtual Tours.
Preparing for Your Visit
- Masks are required for all individuals over two years old; please bring one for each member of your party. Please note that no one will be allowed onsite without a mask.
- Individuals under two years old must be in a stroller or carried by an adult at all times.
- Masks are required outdoors on museum grounds when it is not possible to maintain a distance of six feet from other parties.
- If you are unable to wear a mask, we ask you come at a later date when masks are not required. Visit GEM at Home for talks, tours, activities and more you can enjoy at home.
- Click here for more information on wearing masks at the museum.
- Advance tickets are required and may be purchased online at eastman.org/tickets.
- We encourage you to bring a mobile device or tablet with headphones to access our onsite tours and interactives. Available at eastman.oncell.com.
- Docent tours are not currently being offered, and onsite touch-based activities have been removed. Where possible, versions of these have been added to the mobile tour at eastman.oncell.com.
- Print a copy of our museum map from home.
- Coat room and lockers are closed; we encourage you to leave personal belongings, backpacks, and bulky items at home.
Health & Safety
- Capacity limits will be enforced in all restrooms, gallery spaces, and throughout the historic mansion.
- All visitors and staff members will be required to wear face masks inside the museum. Click here for more information on wearing masks at the museum.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be provided for visitor use throughout the museum.
- Social distancing is requested between visitors in different parties when possible during their time at the museum.
Closures & Parking
- The Eastman Museum will be closed Wed., Oct. 7 and Thurs., Oct. 8; open to members and ESL Federal Credit Union employees only on Fri., Oct. 9
- The Dryden Theatre is closed.
- The Townson Terrace Garden and East Vista are closed due to construction.
- The Museum Cafe and Store are also closed due to construction. Visit our Pop-Up Shop in the Lipson Welcome Center.
Learn more about the changes to your experience, precautions, and safety measures we are taking on our Health & Safety page, which includes a FAQ.
|Wednesday||10 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Thursday||10 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Sunday||11 a.m.–5 p.m.|
Closed Mondays, Tuesdays, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.
|Adults||$18 (price effective Oct. 10)|
|Students (with ID)||$7|
|Youth (ages 5-17)||$7|
|Children (4 & under)||Free|
Free museum admission for SNAP and EBT cardholders and their families, and for active-duty military personnel and their families.
Share your photos with #eastmanmuseum.
For our complete photography policy, click here.