George Eastman Museum members enjoy exclusive benefits—including unlimited free museum admission, member discounts, invitations to members-only events, reciprocal benefits, and more—all while helping to support the museum’s mission to preserve and exhibit our world-class collections and offer diverse programs and opportunities to our community.
See the Benefits Grid for specific benefits provided at each level of membership.
Membership gives you wider access to all that the Eastman Museum has to offer. Our members enjoy a variety of valuable benefits, including:
- Unlimited free museum admission all year long
- Museum guest passes and Dryden Theatre film passes
- Discounts on all Dryden Theatre tickets and a free Member Movie each month
- NEW! Annual Member Appreciation Week featuring special programs, deeper discounts, and giveaways
- Discounted tickets to summer concerts and other special events
- 10% discount in the Museum Shop
- Subscription to bi-monthly museum bulletin and members-only e-news updates
- Invitations to members-only events including exhibition previews, behind-the-scenes tours, virtual webinars, curator and artist talks, and more!
- Access to virtual library of past members-only program recordings
- Discounts on photography workshops
- NEW! Reciprocal benefits to 1,000+ museums and other cultural institutions through NARM (Contributor level and above)
- Reciprocal benefits at national photography museums through the Connections program (all levels)
All membership contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. See individual membership level pages for specific tax deductible amounts. Thank you for your generous support.
Basic Membership Levels
Member benefits for one adult.
Member benefits for two adults.
Member benefits for two adults and children or grandchildren (up to age 18).
Online-only benefits for one adult.
Free admission for full-time high school or college student (ID required).
Bulletin Only $60
Mail subscription to bi-monthly bulletin for libraries and other institutions.
Enhanced Membership Levels
George Eastman Society $1,000+
Special access to museum programs and a suite of enhanced benefits.
Other Ways to Join or Renew
By phone: Call (585) 327-4861 to speak with our membership team
By mail: Download, complete, and return our membership form
In person: At the Lipson Welcome Center during museum hours
Questions? Please contact [email protected] or (585) 327-4861 during business hours (Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.)
- Memberships and donations are non-refundable.
- Prices and benefits are subject to change. See above for the most up-to-date membership program information.