George Eastman Museum members enjoy exclusive benefits—including unlimited free museum admission, member discounts, invitations to members-only events, and more—all while helping to support the museum’s mission to preserve and exhibit our world-class collections and to share George Eastman’s legacy with the world.
See the Benefits Grid for specific benefits provided at each level of membership.
Membership gives you wider access to all that the Eastman Museum has to offer. Our members enjoy a variety of valuable benefits, including:
- Unlimited free museum admission all year long
- Museum guest passes and Dryden Theatre film passes
- Discounts on all Dryden Theatre tickets
- Discount admission to Garden Vibes concerts and other special events
- 10% discount in the Eastman Museum Shop
- Subscription to newsletter (published six times a year) and members-only e-news updates
- Invitations to members-only events including exhibition previews, behind-the-scenes tours, virtual webinars, curator and artist talks, and more!
- Discounts on photography workshops
- Free admission or special discounts to other national photography museums through the Connections program.
- ESL Federal Credit Union membership eligibility
Your membership support makes a difference at the Eastman Museum. All membership contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Basic Membership Levels
Individual Senior $60
Member benefits for one person age 65+.
Individual Membership $65
Member benefits for one adult.
Dual Senior Membership $75
Member benefits for one or two adults, age 65+.
Dual/Household Membership $85
Member benefits for one or two adults and children/grandchildren (up to age 18).
Virtual Membership $40
Online only benefits for one adult.
Free admission for full-time high school or college student (I.D. required).
Enhanced Membership Levels
Contributor Membership $125
Same benefits as Dual/Household plus enhanced benefits (see benefits grid).
Sustainer Membership $225
Same benefits as Contributor plus enhanced benefits (see benefits grid).
Benefactor Membership $600
Same benefits as Patron plus enhanced benefits (see benefits grid).
George Eastman Society $1,000+
Special access to museum programs and a suite of enhanced benefits.
Other Ways to Join or Renew
By phone: (585) 327-4861
By mail: download, complete, and return our membership application
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (585) 327-4861 during business hours (Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.)
- Memberships and donations are non-refundable.
- Prices and benefits are subject to change. See above for the most up-to-date membership program information.