George Eastman Museum members enjoy exclusive benefits—including unlimited free museum admission, member discounts, invitations to members-only events, reciprocal benefits, and more—all while helping to support the museum’s mission to preserve and exhibit our world-class collections and offer diverse programs and opportunities to our community.
Notice something new? We have a new membership and ticketing system! We hope you’ll find it easy to purchase a membership online and appreciate your patience as we make this transition. If you experience any issues or have questions, please email [email protected]. Thank you, as always, for your support of the museum!
See the Benefits Grid for specific benefits provided at each level of membership.
Membership gives you wider access to all that the Eastman Museum has to offer. Our members enjoy a variety of valuable benefits, including:
- Unlimited free museum admission all year long
- Museum guest passes and Dryden Theatre film passes
- Discounts on all Dryden Theatre tickets and a free Member Movie each month
- NEW! Annual Member Appreciation Week featuring special programs, deeper discounts, and giveaways
- Discounted tickets to summer concerts and other special events
- 10% discount in the Museum Shop
- Subscription to bi-monthly museum bulletin and members-only e-news updates
- Invitations to members-only events including exhibition previews, behind-the-scenes tours, virtual webinars, curator and artist talks, and more!
- Access to virtual library of past members-only program recordings
- Discounts on photography workshops
- NEW! Reciprocal benefits to 1,000+ museums and other cultural institutions through NARM (Contributor level and above)
- Reciprocal benefits at national photography museums through the Connections program (all levels)
All membership contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. See individual membership level pages for specific tax deductible amounts. Thank you for your generous support.
Basic Membership Levels
Member benefits for one adult.Join/Renew
Member benefits for two adults.Learn More
Member benefits for two adults and children or grandchildren (up to age 18).Join/Renew
Online-only benefits for one adult.Join/Renew
Free admission for full-time high school or college student (ID required).Join/Renew
Bulletin Only $60
Mail subscription to bi-monthly bulletin for libraries and other institutions.Join/Renew
Enhanced Membership Levels
Same benefits as Family, plus enhanced benefits (see benefits grid).Join/Renew
Same benefits as Contributor, plus enhanced benefits (see benefits grid).Join/Renew
Same benefits as Sustainer, plus enhanced benefits (see benefits grid).Learn More
Same benefits as Patron, plus enhanced benefits (see benefits grid).Join/Renew
George Eastman Society $1,000+
Special access to museum programs and a suite of enhanced benefits.Learn More
Other Ways to Join or Renew
By phone: Call (585) 327-4861 to speak with our membership team
By mail: Download, complete, and return our membership form
In person: At the Lipson Welcome Center during museum hours
Questions? Please contact [email protected] or (585) 327-4861 during business hours (Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.)
- Memberships and donations are non-refundable.
- Prices and benefits are subject to change. See above for the most up-to-date membership program information.