Benefactors enjoy benefits including:
- Free museum admission on every visit for four adults
- Free admission for children or grandchildren up to age 18
- Six museum guest passes and six Dryden Theatre film passes
- Discounts on Dryden Theatre tickets and a free Member Movie each month
- NEW! Annual Member Appreciation Week featuring special programs, deeper discounts, and giveaways
- Four free tickets to summer concerts (when applicable) and discounts to other special events
- 10% discount in the Museum Shop
- Subscription to bi-monthly museum bulletin and members-only e-news updates
- Invitations to members-only events including exhibition previews, behind-the-scenes tours, virtual webinars, curator and artist talks, and more!
- Access to virtual library of past members-only program recordings
- Discounts on photography workshops
- NEW! Reciprocal benefits to 1,000+ museums and other cultural institutions through NARM
- Reciprocal benefits at national photography museums through the Connections program
- Recognition in the Annual Report
- Four complimentary beverages at exhibition previews, when possible
Your membership support makes a difference at the Eastman Museum. Thank you.
All but $162 of a Benefactor membership is tax deductible due to the value of goods and services received.