Tickets & Admission
Advance Tickets Required for Nonmembers
- Nonmembers must purchase tickets in advance at eastman.org/GEMtickets.
- If you do not have access to a printer, tickets may be scanned from a smartphone.
Members and others receiving free admission (active-duty military, SNAP/EBT cardholders) do not need to reserve tickets in advance. Just show your member card, military ID, or EBT/SNAP card at the Lipson Welcome Center when you arrive at the museum.
- For immediate assistance regarding admissions and ticketing, call (585) 327-4913
- For non-immediate questions, contact email@example.com.
- See our instructions on how to purchase tickets:
|Students (with ID)||$7|
|Youth (ages 5-17)||$7|
|Children (4 & under)||Free|
Free museum admission for SNAP and EBT cardholders and their families, and for active-duty military personnel and their families.
|Through June 30|
|Wednesday||10 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Thursday||10 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Sunday||11 a.m.–5 p.m.|
For tickets to film screenings, visit eastman.org/Dryden.