May 5–7, 2017
The Nitrate Picture Show, the world’s festival of film conservation, returns for a third year after overwhelming success in 2015 and 2016. The festival features screenings of vintage nitrate prints from international archives—including the Eastman Museum’s own collection—as well as lectures, workshops, and other opportunities to experience the art and science of film preservation, from print conservation to archival projection.
Passes include admission to all screenings and panel discussions, plus complimentary entrance to the George Eastman Museum on May 5-7, 2017.
- Patron Pass: $250
- Festival Pass: $150
- Student/Eastman Museum Member: $125
You can also purchase four additional tours and workshops:
- Kodak Film Factory Tour (Thursday, May 4) SOLD OUT
- Nitrate Vault Tour (Friday, May 5) SOLD OUT
- Technology Collection Tour (Friday, May 5) SOLD OUT
- How to Make Nitrate Film Workshop (Friday, May 5)
We encourage you to sign up for our email list to receive updates on passes, tickets and programming.
Hotel accommodations are available at the Strathallan Hotel (550 East Avenue, Rochester). Call 1-800-678-7284 or go to strathallan.com.