Sweet Creations Gingerbread Display
Dozens of cleverly designed and deliciously decorated gingerbread houses fill the mansion. This year, we’ve limited the show to 45 submissions and we’re placing many of the creations in display cases to make it safer and easier for visitors to enjoy them while social distancing. This beloved holiday tradition provides a visual and aromatic treat for visitors of all ages.
All of the gingerbread creations are available in a silent auction—new this year, we’re offering the auction exclusively online. Auction begins early November.
Free to members; included with museum admission.
THIS AUCTION IS NOW CLOSED.
Received a notification that you won? Here is what you need to know about next steps.
Picking up your Sweet Creation
- Gingerbread pick up times are as follows:
- Monday, December 14, 10:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 15, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 16, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Please schedule your pickup time by contacting Kathy Connor at (585) 327-4842 or via email at email@example.com
- Please arrive for pick up at the historic mansion's front door; you can park in the circle drive via East Ave.
Paying for your Sweet Creation with Cash or Check
- If you are paying by cash or check, you will do it at the time of pickup
- Please make your check out to 'George Eastman Museum'
- Cash payments will receive a receipt at the museum
Paying for your Sweet Creation with Paypal or Credit Card
If you are paying by credit card, you must do it prior to pickup. Here are the instructions:
- Login in your account: You should have received an email alerting you of your win via Bidding Owl, you can use the link inside to directly access the payment page; or you can login to your Bidding Owl account and click 'My Account', then select 'My Bids'. On the winning item, click the cart button to begin checkout.
- Enter your billing information and begin check out
- You will be directed to PayPal to complete the process; either login with your PayPal account or check out as a guest
- We will receive an alert stating that your item has been paid for, and you will receive an email notification with the receipt from Bidding Owl; you will need to show this receipt at pickup to get your Sweet Creation
If you have questions about checking out online, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org