Tabletop Tree Display & Silent Auction
Tabletop trees decorated by local organizations complement the beautiful holiday decor throughout the historic mansion.
All of the trees are available in an online silent auction.
Free to members; included with museum admission.
Silent Auction Dates: Saturday, November 12, 10 a.m.–Friday, December 16, 5 p.m.
Important Information About Bidding, Pickup, and Payment
- Once a bid is placed, you are agreeing to pay for and pick up your item if you are the winning bid. There are no refunds, returns, or cancellations.
- Winning bidders will be alerted by e-mail when the auction closes.
- You must be able to pick up your gingerbread creation, wreath, or tree from the museum. We cannot ship or deliver items.
- Trees must be picked up before Wednesday, December 21, 5 p.m.
- Payment is due at pickup if paying cash or check, or before pickup if paying by credit card via PayPal.
- More details about payment and pickup will be sent to winning bidders at the end of the auction.
How to Bid in the Online Auction
- View all items or search using the ID found on the label on-site at the museum.
Each ID is a letter (W, G, or T) followed by a two-digit number (e.g., W01, G14, etc.).
- When you've found an item you wish to bid on, enter your amount and press Bid!
- You will be asked to create a bidder account. This will allow you to monitor the items you’ve bid on.
- At the end of the auction, top bidders will be notified and contacted to set up pickup time and payment. You can pay securely on the auction site via PayPal (accepts all major forms of credit card and bank account) or by cash or check in person at the time of pickup.
If you experience any issues or have questions about bidding, please contact [email protected].